Why speak to a HearingHelp Audiologist
- Qualified training in hearing care
- Able to evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage hearing loss and tinnitus
- Can assist in choosing the right hearing aid for you
- Offer support and advice to you and your loved one
- Able to identify solutions for your needs
- Accredited by Audiology Australia
Speak to one of our expert Audiologists to get qualified hearing advice.Request a phone call
What you can expect during a consultation
A professional assessment
An assessment will help your Audiologist get a better sense on where your hearing health is at present. They can then tailor a solution that will best suit your needs.
Support and advice
You can expect fair and transparent information to help improve quality of life. For any questions you may have, your Audiologist will be there to answer.
Your Audiologist will explore the right hearing solutions based on your individual needs and will help you choose one that you are comfortable with.
Speak to qualified audiologist and get all your hearing questions answeredRequest a phone call