To the maximum extent permitted by law, we:
(1) Exclude all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind, however arising from or relating in any way to this website or the information on it, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute, equity, indemnity or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus;
(2) Make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, suitability or fitness for purpose of the materials on this website;
(3) Do not warrant or represent that this website or information on it will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors; and
(4) Exclude all liability to users of the website for any loss or damage howsoever caused resulting from the use of the website and/or the information on it.
(5) Take no responsibility for Third Party Content and make no representation or warranty about the quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of Third Party Content.
(6) Are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the products or offerings of any third parties, or the accuracy of the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any such websites.
(1) In the case of a supply of goods, Australian Hearing doing any one or more of the following (at its election):
(a) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods;
(b) repairing the goods;
(c) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or
(d) paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or
(2) In the case of a supply of services, Australian Hearing doing either or both of the following (at its election):
(a) supplying the services again; and/or
(b) paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
The limitations and exclusions of liability are also held by Australian Hearing for the benefit of its officers, employees, servants and agents.